Here you will find a list of external resources for each subject.
Please note that pupils can access Bitesize website for all ages and subjects. Examination board websites also have past papers and mark schemes easily available on their websites.
- on YouTube type in ‘GCSE art’: there are many tutorials to help refine and enhance your portfolio
- there more links on this list prepared by our Art teaching staff
- Business studies
- Design Technology
- there are numerous revision presentations and overviews on YouTube if you type ‘GCSE Drama revision’
- some excellent websites on this list collated by Mrs Jackson
- ICT / Computer Science
- Hegarty Maths is the website we encourage use of in school. Pupils have received login details for this.
- a list of websites and resources collated by Ms Howell
- a list of resources prepared by our music staff
- there are numerous specific sports-related revision videos and activity drills and techniques on YouTube
- more websites and resources from our PE dept
- Seneca Learning is the most useful site for tutorials, tests and practice questions.