Acceptable use of digital platforms
All remote learning and communication should be completed with the usual high expectations of behaviour:
- One to one online meetings should be avoided regardless of the digital learning platform.
- Pupils should use only their own accounts when communicating on online platforms.
- All communication made should be respectful and not offensive to others, this includes the sharing of images, sounds and written material.
- Any online meetings should not be recorded on mobile devices without the host permission.
- Rules defined by the host teacher should be respected. For example, the host may ask you to turn the microphones off or to answer questions specifically directed to you.
- It might be helpful to place your device on a table and avoid background noises if possible. Appropriate clothing should be worn for any video based distance learning.