Here you will find a list of external resources for each subject.
Please note that pupils can access Bitesize website for all ages and subjects. Examination board websites also have past papers and mark schemes easily available on their websites.
- Business studies
- Tutor2u website is useful for further reading from a lesson already taught and for researching key terms
- more links have been prepared by our teaching staff
- Design Technology
- we encourage the use of Educake at school; pupils have received login details for this.
- this list, aimed at KS4 pupils, has more links for English literature
- ICT / Computer Science
- Hegarty Maths is the website we encourage use of in school. Pupils have received login details for this.
- there are numerous specific sports-related revision videos and activity drills and techniques on YouTube
- more websites and resources from our PE dept
- Bitesize as well as YouTube have good resources.
- our RE staff prepared a variety of websites for both Christianity and Islam subjects
- Seneca Learning is the most useful site for tutorials, tests and practice questions.