The Team Around the School (TAS)
If you are worried about a parent, carer or child, the ‘Team Around’ Early Intervention & Prevention Service alongside partner organisations can provide access to early help and support. This may include help with family relationships, child development, speech, language and communication, behaviour, school attendance, emotional and mental health, domestic abuse, parental conflict, housing issues, or employment and debt problems. Family and Youth Hubs can help direct families to the right people and services.
To enquire about TAS in our school, please contact Miss Emmerson on email@example.com or any of the Safeguarding Team.
The TAS is made up of a range of specialist services who can be accessed through your school Link Worker and TAS meeting:
- School leads
- Family and Youth Hub Link Worker
- Future in Mind, Primary Intervention Practitioners (CAMHS)
- Education Improvement Teacher (Secondary Schools)
- Inclusion & SEND Advisory Teacher (Primary Schools)
- Community Navigators (Young Lives)
- 0 – 19 Health Service (including School Nursing)
Here are some helpful resources for Parents/Carers and pupils, all leaflets can be downloaded and printed