To achieve the high standards we aspire to, we recognise we need your support. Please check your child is correctly dressed and properly equipped each day. This will allow each day to start positively and confidently.
What’s needed at school:
- strong bag large enough to carry a folder
- several good ink or ballpoint pens in black and blue
- pupil planner (provided at the start of the year)
- knowledge organiser (provided at the start of the year)
- several pencils
- coloured pencils
- a ruler
- a rubber
- a compass
- a protractor
- a calculator (can be ordered from school)
Planners are provided by the school at the start of each year. Pupils are required to bring these to every lesson.
Pupil’s behaviour, both positive and negative, is tracked using the planner. Pupils also write their homework with deadlines for completion in planners. Please check your child’s planner on a weekly basis.
Replacement planners are available from reception at a cost of £5.00.